Any Queries ?

Get all your answers here

For Express Entry, there is 1200 points. 600 points are variety factors based on age, education, language, work experience. 600 points are given to those candidates who have a job offer.

First - Language Test (either IELTS/CEPIP for English or TEF French): all candidate need to take the test.

Second - ECA (Educational Credential Assessment): except those candidate who received their post-secondary education degree in Canada (although, the assessment give these candidate a better chance to be selected), others required to get an educational credential assessment.

There is not any occupation lists for any programs. But for Labor Market there is some needs under the LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment). See the list of Top Skills Needed.

It is a card issued by Canadian government to let the people who have worked, studied, family sponsorship to live and work in Canada.

It means an offer issues by employers in Canada to show they need this job.

It will increase the points in ranking system of the “Express Entry”. Also, it is helpful to increase chances of candidates in the Skilled Worker or Professional category and PNP (Provincial Nomination Program). Starting a plan for Temporary Work Permit, needs a job offer.

The official permition issued by the government in Canada is a work permit. It lets people to work legally in Canada.

It is a permission to enter to Canada and study in Canada.

Legally, international student can work inside or outside the campus. But, there is limitation time hours per week.